1000-Lb Sisters Season 4 Release Date, Cast, And More Information

Posted by Noelle Montes on Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Considering "1000-lb. Sisters" is currently airing its third season, per IMDb, TLC has not yet announced the show's renewal. The lack of news regarding the show's future has prompted many fans to speculate if the show's current season will be its last. As Showbiz Cheat Sheet notes, Amy Slaton has already reached her weight loss goals, whereas sister Tammy has continued to gain weight, even after serious health complications. She was placed on life support after doctor's discovered a blood clot in her legs, according to Screen Rant, but the complication did not motivate her to make healthier lifestyle changes.

Given the sisters' opposite journeys, it is likely that TLC will struggle to come up with new storylines for the fourth season. Fans of the show have already complained that the current season of the show has made them lose interest. "I'd like to see it keep going, because I love garbage entertainment, but it's getting to a point that unless Tammy decides to do something with her life this season, there's not much more story to tell," one fan wrote in a Reddit thread inquiring about a fourth season. Another fan, however, hasn't lost hope, writing, "I don't think that stuff is decided until the current season airs [and] they see how many views they get."

If the show does get renewed, it'll likely premiere in late winter 2022, as has been the case with previous seasons.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7XCpKCsr5mbwW%2BvzqZmcGtlbIZ4e5BpZ2llnJd6tLXSrZyrq12osqK%2FzqdkbWWimrmmrdKeZJ2ZpJp6pK3SrWSappRiurC%2BxGagp56fp7qiwMiopWg%3D